- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
Park City Mountain Spring Gruv
March 24 @ 8:00 am - April 8 @ 5:00 pm
In celebration of spring, the 10th annual Spring Grüv will kick off at Park City Mountain on March 24 with free concerts and daily activities, including the 21st Annual Pond Skimming competition on April 7.
Pond Skimming is one of Park City’s wildest traditions. On April 7, contestants will attempt to skim across a 100-ft pond in front of Red Pine Lodge on skis or a snowboard. A panel of five judges will award prizes for best costume, best splash and crash, and best overall male and female. Pond Skimming kicks off at noon and an après concert will immediately follow the event on the Canyons Village Stage.
In tandem with Spring Grüv, Park City Mountain’s Spring Concert Series will continue at both base areas every Saturday through April 8, weather permitting. The music will wrap up on April 8 with Closing Day Concerts at both of Park City Mountain’s base areas.