- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Moonlight Canoeing at CLAS Ropes Course
August 29, 2015 @ 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm
On or near the full moon each month (weather depending), experience the Lower Provo River as it quietly settles in for the night.
Join us for a magical time on the water under the moonlight!
We push off at 9:30 for an evening of relaxation, yummy food, and conversation. As the moon rises we will keep an eye out for beaver, river otter, owls, and other wildlife along the Provo River. After an evening of exploration, enjoy s’mores by the fire.
We recommend you bring a flashlight/headlamp and insect repellent. Canoes, life-jackets, paddles and snacks are provided.
All youth 11 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.