- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
June 7, 2015 @ 6:30 am - 1:00 pm$150
Come see why triathlon legends such as Chrissie Wellington, Craig Alexander, Simon Lessing and Tim Deboom have raced in Lawrence at the beautiful Clinton Lake! Athletes of all levels will enjoy the smooth, fast and challenging roads and hospitality that only Kansas can provide!
Since 2008, Clinton Lake has offered triathletes an opportunity to race an early summer long distance event. LEGEND Triathlon is thrilled to extend that tradition and to introduce the LEGEND 100 distance into the triathlon world as opportunity for athletes to test themselves even further in a unique setting! We at LEGEND look forward to hosting you through your journey!
BE DIFFERENT…BE LEGEND!
LEGEND Triathlon offers 4 Races:
LEGEND 100 – 2 MILE SWIM – 80 MILE BIKE – 18 MILE RUN
LEGEND 70 – 1.2 MILE SWIM – 56 MILE BIKE – 13.1 MILE RUN
LEGEND Olympic – 1.5K SWIM – 40K BIKE – 10K RUN
LEGEND Sprint – 500 YD. SWIM – 12 MILE BIKE – 5K RUN