- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
April 9, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
North Salt Lake City, UT. Run Bike Run on the Legacy Parkway Trail System. Great flat course that starts in North Salt Lake, Utah and a great way to kick off the 2016 triathlon season. If you are a first time triathlete or an experienced racer looking for a race to start off the season the Legacy Duathlon is a great race.