- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Ice Breaker Tri
March 21, 2015
The Icebreaker Triathlon & 5K is the official beginning of the TRI season in Utah! The race starts with a 300 meter pool swim followed by a 12 mile bike through beautiful American Fork, and finishes with a 5K run. Also included is a kid’s race; 100 meter pool swim, 5k bike and 1 mile run to immediately follow the main event. The Ice Breaker is USAT sanctioned event.