- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Heber Valley Wild Half
October 17, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$45.
Wasatch Mountain State Park / Heber City – Midway
Join us Saturday 10/17/15 @ 9:00am at the Wasatch Mountain State Park
This race will serve as the YES Wild Half Championship
See SERIES POINTS under the results tab to learn how to qualify for a free entry.
There is a distance for everyone 5k / 10k / Half Marathon
The Heber Valley Wild half will challenge you physically and mentally. You will leave with some of the best swag ever, enjoy some of the best post race refreshments, and most of all have fun.
Join the conversation about this event on Face Book
This is the perfect venue to test your trail speed, new trail running skills. All races will begin at Wasatch Mountain State Park, at 9:00am. Routes in all races consist of well marked single track trails , maps are available here.
Awards will be given to first place male, and female, winners in every race division.
Race swag includes: Race t-shirt, finishers medals for all race categories, and samples from sponsors including Invigorade & Trail Runner Magazine