- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Health and Fitness Run (10K, 5K, and 1 Mile)
March 21, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
10th Annual season opening 5K and 10K Run, Walk, or Jog at Community Park in Idaho Falls. 1 Mile Walk in the Park option. All participants begin at 9 am
Idaho’s longest running season opening event held March 21st at Community Park in Idaho Falls. Come run, walk, or jog through the quiet Community Park and enjoy to sun and fresh air of spring. Participants receive a commemorative shirt, schwag bag, refreshments, and take part in our raffle.