- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Explore the Mountain with Solitude’s Mogul Mama, Shannon Bahrke
February 21, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$25
Explore the Mountain with Solitude’s
Mogul Mama, Shannon Bahrke
February 21, 2015 8:00am-3pm
Pricing: $25 (covers cost of lunch)
Location: Solitude Village, Creekside Conference Room, follow WOW signs.
Bring the kids and hit the slopes with Solitude’s very own Olympian, Shannon Bahrke. Start the day off right with “kid focused” yoga, coffee and hot chocolate. Take a break and warm up the toes while building your best snowman. Fathers and sons welcome. Participants without season pass must purchase a lift ticket for that day. Lift tickets can be purchased online or at the Moonbeam or Powderhorn ticket offices.