- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Dirt Series Mountain Bike Camp (Co-Ed)
June 18, 2016 - June 19, 2016$385
The Trek Dirt Series is a traveling mountain bike skills instruction program. Designed primarily for women, some camps also offer a select number of co-ed opportunities.
Camps are appropriate for all skill levels. Skill development focuses on cross country, all mountain, and downhill riding. Instruction ranges from basic front wheel lifts and switchback turns to technical climbs, descents, drops, jumps, and more.