- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Deseret News Classic Marathon, Half, 10K, 5K
July 24, 2017 @ 5:30 am - 5:00 pm
The oldest road race in Utah and the fourth oldest marathon west of the Continental Divide. Starts at the top of Big Mountain, above Emigration Canyon. The course continues down the canyon with a 3,200-foot total elevation drop and finishes along the Days of 47 Parade route where runners will be greeted by over 100,000 cheering Utahns!