- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Crandall Canyon Memorial Run
July 29, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Huntington, UT. Half Marathon, 10K, 5K. The race takes place on a National Scenic Byway. The half marathon starts at the northwest corner of Cleveland Reservoir. The 10K and 5K start along the river. All 3 races finish at the entrance to the Crandall Canyon Mine Road. Beautiful, fast downhill course and is the highest half marathon in Utah, starting at 8,800′.