- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Cottonwood Heights Thanksgiving 5K Run/Walk
November 23, 2017 @ 9:00 am
Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center, Cottonwood Heights, UT. Wear costumes, bring all your out of town cousins, and run a great race filled with fun and pre-dinner exercise. The race is limited to 2,000 “turkeys” so register early at the Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center or online at raceit.com. All ages and abilities are invited. For more information visit our facebook page Cottonwood Heights Parks and Recreation or call 801-943-3190.