- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
CLAS Ropes Level 1 Facilitator Training
April 25 - April 28
-Receive 40 hours* of training on one of the finest courses in the state!
-Great for your resume and lots of fun.
- Receive a manual with over 40 activities you can do with your clients. You will learn everything you need to run a group through the ropes course – knots, safety, techniques, processing, and more!