- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Chosen Salt Lake City Half Marathon & 5K
September 26, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Salt Lake City, Utah will host the 2nd annual Chosen Half Marathon and 5K at Ron Wood Memorial Park. Nestled on the west side of the Salt Lake Valley, this race was the first on the map from the national expansion of the Texas based non-profit Chosen Marathon. The race offers 3 options: a Half Marathon (13.1 mi), 5K (3.1) and a Kids Fun Run (1 mile). This picturesque course will provide runners with a scenic view of the Great Salt Lake and brand new rolling trails along the Mountain View Corridor.