- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
BUFFALO RUN ADVENTURES Logan Peak 28-mile Trail Race
June 25, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Traverses the mountainous area around Logan Peak through Logan Dry Canyon and Providence Canyon (the main drainages just south of Logan Canyon). During this challenging event, runners travel 28 miles on a predominantly loop course with over 7200 ft elevation gain/loss.