- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
Bear Lake Classic
May 11 @ 8:00 am - May 13 @ 5:00 pm
Garden City, UT. Four races in three days. Race them all or just one. Friday: Hill Climb, Saturday: 50- and 100-mile Road Race and Individual Time Trial, Sunday: Circuit Race. Saturday’s road race is one or two laps (depending on race category) around Bear Lake. 50 miles per lap with mild rolling hills beside the lake.
Free lunch at the finish line at Blue Water Beach Resort.