- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Bakers Dozen Half Marathon and 5K
December 9, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Race a 5K or half marathon—all while downing treats (cupcakes, cookies, donuts) along the way. Runners race a 3.25-mile loop course with half marathoners looping four times and 5K participants looping once. Half marathon runners receive a medal only if they eat a treat from the Sugar Shack aid station each time they pass it.