- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
August 5, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fruit Heights, UT. Participants meet at the LDS Church on the Mountain Road in Fruit Heights at 5:00 A.M. Race Morning. An aid station will be provided at the top of Bair Canyon Trail. Medals, shirts and refreshments will be given to all race finishers at the end of the race.
Race participants are responsible for providing their own ride home from the race finish. Race finish is approximately 6 miles up Farmington Canyon road. Port-o-potties will be provided at the race start and finish.