- This event has passed.
Access Fund & Rock Project Host The Rock Project Party
April 11, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$35
Salt Lake City Membership Party
Join us for the Salt Lake City ROCK Project Tour Party on Saturday, April 11, 2015 at Momentum Sandy to celebrate Salt Lake Climbers Alliance/Access Fund membership.
Where: Momentum – Sandy | 220 West 10600 South, Sandy, Utah 84070
When: April 11, 2015, Doors open at 6:30
What: Your registration includes:
- A one year Salt Lake Climbers Alliance/Access Fund Joint Membership (or renewal of your current membership)
- Athlete presentations by Hazel Findlay, Joe Kinder & Daniel Jung
- Poster signing by Hazel Findlay, Joe Kinder, Paige Claassen, Daniel Jung, Sam Elias, Chris Schulte, Barbara Zangrel, Daila Ojeda and more…
- A raffle with incredible gear prizes from Black Diamond and REI
- Pro Am Games (crate stacking, jumar contest, king swing and other activities)
- Food & Drinks
Current Access Fund Members get in for FREE. Simply register as a “Current Access Fund Member” below and bring your Access Fund member card to show at the door. Membership status will be verified prior to the event, and people who mistakenly register as a current member will be responsible for paying the $35 registration fee prior to admission. If you’re unsure about your membership status, we encourage you check by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering for this event.
If you’re not an Access Fund member yet, you’re about to be! A one year Salt Lake Climbers Alliance/Access Fund joint membership is included in your registration, and we can’t wait to welcome you to the climbing advocacy community!
If you have already purchased a Weekend ROCK Project Tour ticket, we’ve already reserved a spot for you at this party!