- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
2015 Utah Santa Run – Provo (Runners wear Santa Suits)
December 5, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm$36
The Jolliest 5K in Utah. This fun event starts and ends at The Shops at Riverwoods, Provo. All registered runners get a full and complete Santa Suit to run this 5K in. Along the course you will find milk and cookie stops (with water) to aid the Santa’s on their journey. Christmas Music plays over head. This race is followed by a Christmas Concert and is a lot of fun.