- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
2015 Escape Ogden – 5K/10K Water War Run
August 15, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
Starting at 10:00AM, in the heat of the day on August 15th, a jail break will occur. Hundreds of runners dressed in prison garb will hear a siren and soon be pursued by “cops” (volunteers) with hoses, super soakers and more as they try to Escape Ogden along the Ogden River Parkway Trail. Along the course, more “cops” (volunteers) will appear and hose you down. Prepare to get very wet! In defense, each prisoner will be given a small hand squirt gun to protect them (or take out other prisoners). If you have a more powerful firearm (squirt gun) we encourage you to bring it! Some coppers will be running the course trying to catch all the runners ahead of them, SO RUN FAST! At the finish you will be able to take part in a fantastic water war with all the volunteers and runners. This awesome themed event will be a fun one for all involved, so don’t miss out!