- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
12K/5K Cell to Well_Road to Recovery
June 24, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cell to Well has become the biggest fund raiser of the year for The Club and is vital to its existence, providing 21% of The Club’s annual income. We start the 12K race at the Davis County Jail (CELL) to symbolize the freedom we lose in our addiction. Some of us actually end up in jail, but all of us lose our freedom one way or another when we are in our addiction. We run to The Club, a place that we can go to get WELL and live in RECOVERY – Cell-to-Well ~ Running for Recovery.