- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
11th Annual OC Walk to Remember, a Forever Footprints Event
October 10, 2015 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm$25.00
The 11th Annual OC Walk to Remember, a Forever Footprints event, will take place Saturday, October 10, 2015 at The District at Tustin Legacy during Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month.
We encourage parents to invite their loved ones and friends to join them as they walk in remembrance of their child or children. The Walk is preceded by a Memorial Ceremony, where each baby’s name is read in remembrance and celebration of each life. After the Walk, we have a Celebration of Angels where there is food, vendors, fellowship, and helpful information.