- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
10TH ANNUAL RUNNING FOR RELIEF 5K
April 11, 2015
The 5K Run/Walk and Kid’s Fun Run. This year, all proceeds will be divided between projects of the CUMC Missions Committee and Team Kid Courage, an organization dedicated to helping children with disabilities participate in sporting and other active events notwithstanding their physical limitations.