- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
ZOOT Aspen Triathlon/Duathlon
August 1, 2015 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Swim 800 yards, indoor, 32 lengths in 25 yard pool. 6 lanes & 4 participants per lane.
Bike 17 miles and 1,500 vertical feet to the beautiful Maroon Bells. Course is open to traffic and helmets are required.
Run 4 mile run beginning and ending at the Aspen Recreation Center around the Aspen Golf Club.
Duathlon Run/Bike/Run begins with a 2 mile run on a paved path and dirt trail beginning and ending at the Aspen Recreation Center.