- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk
June 10, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$30.
The ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk – Salt Lake City features a 5K run/walk, Kids’ Superhero Dash for Dad, and virtual Snooze for Dudes program. Stick around for the family-friendly post-race celebration. Run/walk participants will receive tech shirts, free food and prizes, and the opportunity to connect with others who are impacted by prostate cancer.
ZERO is proud to partner with Summit Urology Group to end prostate cancer. The funds raised from ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk – Salt Lake City are invested around the country to provide research for new treatments, free prostate cancer testing, and educate men and families about prostate cancer.