- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
XTERRA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
October 28 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The world’s premier off-road triathlon, combining a 1.5-kilometer (1-mile) swim that starts at D.T. Fleming Beach in front of the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, a 32-kilometer (20-miles) mountain bike that climbs 3,500 feet up and down the lower slopes of the West Maui Mountains, and a 10.5-kilometer (6.5-miles) trail run that traverses forest trails, and beach sand.
WHO: A sold-out field of 800 racers including 75 professionals and more than 700 amateurs representing 46 countries.
WHEN: 9:00 a.m. HST on Sunday, October 28, 2018.
WHERE: At The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua on Maui’s northwest coast.
WHY: The XTERRA World Championship race is the last in a series of more than 100 off-road triathlon races held in 30 countries and 38 U.S. States. The concept is to provide a bona-fide world championship for amateur and elite off-road triathletes. For pros there is $100,000 in prize money at stake.