- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
XTERRA Pan American Championship/ USA Championship
September 17, 2016 - September 18, 2016
Two days, two championship events, one spectacular destination. Put it all together and you can see how Snowbasin Resort and Ogden, Utah, are being transformed into XTERRA Title Town on the weekend of Sept. 17-18, 2016.
The XTERRA Pan America Championship off-road triathlon and the XTERRA Trail Run National Championship are being held on back-to-back days, and in the same destination. The two events will bring roughly 1,500 of the nation’s very best amateur and professional triathletes and trail runners to Snowbasin Resort to battle for the title of XTERRA Champion.
The 15th annual XTERRA USA Championship triathlon took place at Snowbasin Resort today with more than 700 racers from 41 states taking on a grueling challenge that combined a one-mile swim in Pineview Reservoir with an 18-mile mountain bike ride that climbs 3,000-feet to Snowbasin Resort, and then a 7-mile trail run.