- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
XTERRA BEAVER CREEK 5/10/20KM TRAIL RUNS
July 22 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Trail runs in Colorado can be a breathtaking experience in more ways than one, and the XTERRA Beaver Creek Trail Run is no exception. The course offers scenic views while taking runners along 2,400 feet of climbing in the thin Colorado air. It will also count as part of the XTERRA Colorado Trail Run Series, so 20km runners can earn valuable points toward a series championship.
There will be a 20km, 10K and 5K courses for the whole family to enjoy.