- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
June 17, 2017
Salt Lake City, UT. A rugged and varied course with a total vertical gain and loss of approximately 8,000 feet over 17 miles. Starting in Memory Grove Park in the heart of the city, the course promptly climbs to the 8000’ summit of Black Mountain.