- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Utah Race Series_City Creek Canyon 10K
May 9, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The race starts near the State Capitol on the Bonneville Blvd (closed to vehicle traffic) and runs down to City Creek Canyon. You’ll climb up into beautiful City Creek Canyon and then turn around to bomb back down to the finish in Memory Grove. After the race, take the steps from Memory Grove back up to the parking area next to the race start line.