- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Ultra Adventures ZION 100 MILE, 100K, 50K, AND Half Marathon
April 7, 2017 @ 6:00 am - April 8, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00am, repeating indefinitely
A challenging, scenic run through the southern Utah desert adjacent to Zion National Park. 4 distances will be offered in 2015- a 25K, 50k, 100k, and a 100 miler. The 100 miler and 100k will be run on Friday, with the half marathon and 50k on Saturday. The 100 mile course includes 4 steep climbs onto mesas that offer incredible views of the varied geological features of the area.