- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Ultra Adventures Grand Canyon 50-mile, 50K, Trail Half
May 27, 2017 @ 6:00 am - May 28, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
This race is run in the Kaibab National Forest near the entrance to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Route traverses the famous Kaibab Plateau and links into the scenic Rainbow Rim trail, which takes you along 5 spectacular lookout points, then continues north to two more unbelievable overlooks- Crazy Jug Point and Monument Point.