- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
Tustin Hangar Half Marathon & 5K
March 11 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am
This is the only race that allows runners inside the Historical Tustin Hangar where you can really feel like an ant (178 ft tall, thats 17 stories high!). The participants run from one end of the hangar to the other which is no small feet (1,088 feet long, thats 3 football Fields!). Even when the runners leave the inside of the hangar, they can still observe its massiveness from the outside while running the course.
Both 5K and the half marathon will start at The District at Tustin Legacy, a one million square foot open-air entertainment and shopping center. Runners in both races will proceed through one of the two Tustin blimp hangars, among the largest wooden structures ever built and are rarely opened to the public. These impressive structures are seventeen stories high, over 1,000 feet long and 300 feet wide!