- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Trek Dirt Series Co-Ed Mountain Bike Camp
May 13, 2017 - May 14, 2017$385
The Trek Dirt Series is a traveling mountain bike technical skills instruction program, designed primarily for women and also offering a select number of co-ed opportunities. Based in Whistler, Canada the program offers 20 camps in the 2017 season throughout the western US and Canada. Camps are appropriate for all skill levels, cater to both cross country and downhill riders, and offer instruction ranging from basic front wheel lifts and switchback turns to technical climbs, descents, drops, jumps, and more.