- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Top Of Zion Relay
June 23, 2017 @ 8:00 am - June 24, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Capitol Reef to Zion, UT. Full Relay, 195-mile, 2-day relay; Combo Relay, 100-miles, 2-day relay; Half Relay, 95-miles, 1-day relay. With a team of 12, 6, or 3 runners you will take turns running the distance of approximately 200/100/95 miles over the course of 12-36 hours.