- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
TIMBERLINE TRAILS & SCOUT CHALLENGE
August 6, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Lamoille Canyon, Lamoille, NV. Teams: four runners will each, simultaneously, run to Liberty Pass (3.8 miles), Lamoille Lake Trail (2.15 miles), Lamoille Lake Stock Trail (2 miles), and Island Lake (2.8 miles). Times will be added up for a total time. Individual Runners: 2-mile or 4-mile races. Scout Challenge Course: Participants will complete tasks along the way to Lamoille Lake on the Lamoille Trail. Children ten and under will complete fewer, easier tasks.