- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
The Toughman Utah Half Long Course Triathlon
1500 Yard Swim, 56 Mile Bike, 13.1 Mile Run
We are pleased to present the annual UTAH HALF long course triathlon … a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, and 13.1 mile run triathlon. If you are a seasoned triathlete, put this into your schedule and experience an amazing event. Or if you are looking to jump up from sprint and olympic distances, this is your graduation present. The long course triathlon requires more training and intensity but as many will attest, the satisfaction of completing one is also increased. The longest multisport event on the Wasatch front! At the Jordanelle Res.
Sprint & Olympic distance triathlons also available.