- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
The San Dimas Turkey Trot
November 18, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Come join us for a 5K Run/Walk, 10K Run & 1/2 mile Kids Run – This is not your typical Turkey Trot!
These holiday runs have a mixture of dirt and paved trails. You are going to feel like a pilgrim running across a stream and through the woods. This run has great mountain and lake views. Come out and burn those holiday calories. Take a break from your holiday shopping and get out to Bonelli Park for a fun filled holiday run. Thinking about jogging with a stroller? The 5K course is all paved and fine for strollers but the 10K course is on trails and passes through a stream – and is not recommended for strollers.
It’s fun for the whole family so don’t forget the KIDS either! Keep your kids in the action and promote physical fitness with this 1/2 mile run. Each child will get a finisher medal.
Everyone gets Pumpkin Pie at the finish line!
Run in Costume
Special awards to the best Thanksgiving themed costume. If you haven’t run in costume before believe us when we say, it will pump up your fun factor 100%.