- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
The I am Second Run
April 30, 2016 @ 7:45 am - 11:00 am
Whether you’re a lifelong runner or a beginner, the I Am Second run has a spot for everyone. Run in the 5K or 10K, walk or jog the fun run, or come and cheer on those who are. Bring family, friends, form a team, or check out the run-anywhere virtual option! Your participation supports the work of I Am Second and its local community partners.
Enjoy the views and tranquility of this oasis in Orange County while running for a cause! Grab your running shoes and help raise awareness for the non-profit that’s changed lives through real stories and benefit organizations in the Nashville region. The route starts and finishes in Laguna Niguel Regional Park, with running on streets, trails, bridges, and around a lake.
- All 5K and 10K finishers will receive a medal! • Everyone gets a great Participant Shirt (10k Runners get a grey short sleeve Tech tee while 5k and Fun Runners get a long sleeve white cotton version!) • Race Bib + Timing Chip
6:30 AM: Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup: 10K – $55, 5K – $45
7:45 AM: Warm Up
8:00 AM: Fun Run race start
8:30 AM: 5K and10K start
9:45 AM: Awards ceremony
Awards for Overall and Master male and female finishers. 5K and 10K
1st-3rd Male and Female in following age groups: 5K and 10K
Under 9 ,10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69; 70+
Chip timing is required to be eligible for awards. No duplicate awards given.
Finisher medals for all 5K and 10K