- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
The Halloween Terrifying 10
October 29, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fun for the whole family!
Terrifying-10-Miler, Spooky 10K, 5K and the Super Hero 1/2 Mile Kids Run!
- All finishers receive a medal – even the kids!
- Costume contests
- Pumpkin decorating contest
- Pumpkin patch
- Trick and treats aid stations
- Amazing views of the beach and, of course spooks, ghosts and goblins along the course.
- The course is all on paved trail
- 10 Mile Distance has Pacers. Run with your pacer to reach your target goal!