- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
The Great Pumpkin Haul
October 24, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
The Great Pumpkin Haul is a 2 mile jaunt through forests, open fields, over creeks, hay bales, and through the scenic Botanic Gardens. There is a catch though: you will be covering these two miles carrying your very own personal pumpkin! That’s right. We will weigh it and mark it and you will be ready to go! Only the best Pumpkin Haulers will finish without dropping their pumpkin and for the love of fall, don’t pick one that is too light. You need the biggest orange orb you can find!
Make sure to stick around after the run for our fall festival. We will be giving out fun awards including: the “tough pumpkin” to the hauler carrying the heaviest pumpkin, best costume, and also a “hauler baller” category for those brave enough to take on 2 pumpkins solo.