- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Temple To Temple (14.5 Miles)
May 16, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
This is a 14.5 mile run starting from the Timpanogos Temple in American Fork and traveling along the gorgeous Murdock Trail and Provo River Trail, finishing at the Provo Temple. Proceeds from this race will benefit LDS Charities and their efforts around the world. What’s your Reason 2 Run (R2R)? Use code R2R at registration to receive 5% off. Register in groups of 4 to save even more money.