- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Survivors at the Summit
July 8, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An inspirational event benefiting members of the Cancer Wellness House and is an opportunity for anyone whose life has been affected by cancer and all those who have lost a loved one to cancer to come together for a day of outdoor adventure, entertainment, and camaraderie. Registration is $25 and includes: Pancakes on the Plaza breakfast, tote bag, t-shirt, tribute flag, and a hike or tram ride to Hidden Peak for the Celebration of Life Ceremony. Children age 7 and under are free.