- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
Summer Open Sprint
Union Reservoir, Longmont CO.
The Summer OPEN Sprint Triathlon features a half mile lake swim, a flat and fast single loop 12.9 mile bike, and finishes with a 3.1 mile run on a gravel road that hugs the lake.