- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Snowbasin Chili Cook-off
September 4, 2017
The Snowbasin Resort Culinary team will make batches of their own personal chilis for the guests to sample, taste and vote on. The winning chili will be served all year long at John Paul Lodge for the 2017-18 season. Yes you, our guests, get to be a part of the process of selecting next season’s chili at John Paul Lodge. So, come up and join us in this very important culinary process that we want to share with our guests.
To get your chili tasting kit, it will cost you $15 per person with $2 of every purchase going directly to the Utah Food Bank. If you bring non-perishable food items to help fill our ‘Beat Hunger Gondola’ that will be set-up in the middle of the plaza, your tasting kit will be automatically reduced to $13; with the $2 of each purchase still going to the Utah Food Bank.