- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Snowbasin Blues, Brews and BBQ
September 24, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Sunday, repeating until October 1, 2017
Every Sunday join us for a free concert on the grass next to Earl’s Patio. Bring your lawn chairs, your dogs and the whole family for a day of great music and delicious food! Chill out on the lawn with a blanket, have a beverage, and listen to some incredible FREE live music! The fun starts every Sunday at 12:00pm and goes until 5:30pm. Delicious BBQ lunch in Earl’s Lodge is available ( see MENU ) as well as several local brews on tap. There are also activities and games for the kids including a bungee jump, climbing wall and playground. Blues, Brews, and BBQ is the must-do event on your Sunday-Funday list. Always free.