- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
SLC Marathon 2016-10K Skate
April 16, 2016
Participants will utilize a portion of the half marathon course, starting near 400 S and 900 E, and will skate through the downtown and Sugarhouse areas. The skate event is open to inline and quad skaters of recreational, fitness, advanced and pro race levels. The course is relatively flat and smooth with slight grade variation. Average skating speeds range from 10-20 mph with the pro racers reaching 25 mph in the finish sprint.
As an official event of the Salt Lake City Marathon weekend, our goal is to make the Salt Lake City 10K Skate an exciting experience for all participants. We encourage EVERYONE to review the skate rules below. Because our goal is to provide our participants with a quality experience, we want everyone to have the opportunity to enjoy the event safely.