- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Ski to Live Two-day Immersion
January 28, 2017 @ 10:00 am - January 29, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
Ski to Live offers two camp options. 10AM-4PM each day. Both offer an experience with Kristen’s Game of 10,000 Voices and the camaraderie of amazing, like-minded people. In either camp you will receive personalized attention on and off slope, to help you identify and break free of any places where you’re stuck. You will experience how easy it is to get unstuck. You will receive guidance to take you into whatever unique flow state you desire, which best serve your goals in skiing and in life.
Each camp is powerful, filled with laughter and will affect the way you not only experience skiing, but just about everything.