- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Shootout at Blackridge 5K
May 20, 2017
Blackridge Reservoir, 15000 S. Ashland Ridge Dr. (5390 W.) Herriman, UT. A scenic course nestled in the foothills above Herriman City and Blackridge reservoir. 406’ of elevation gain in the first 1.5 miles makes this race both fun and challenging for beginners, and offers a good test of speed for the more experienced trail runner!